The information here is provided to help students and counselors with test preparation, best practice sharing, communication, and support.
In addition, our Vocational Services team is available to help you progress through your course work and answer any questions you or your counselor might have in order to achieve your goals. We hope you take advantage of the resources below on your learning journey for a great career.
OnlineExpert.com is LearnKey's e-Learning platform. You will have access to LearnKey's educational video courseware, pre-assessments, and post test questions, interactive labs, along with access to prescriptive study guides to review what you have missed. You will spend the majority of your required hours using OnlineExpert. OnlineExpert provides 24/7 access to LearnKey courseware anywhere you have an internet connection.
Know Your Talents
LearnKey's time-proven Know Your TalentsTM model is a behavioral system that enables individuals to learn about their talents and how to maximize their greatest strengths. If this is included in your learning program you will go through this process and work directly with a Know Your Talents Performance Coach to find out how to leverage, and understand your behavior.
This course focuses on the techniques required for the successful completion of self-paced online courses, or traditional education online classes. You will learn about the technologies involved in online learning and how to effectively implement those technologies to aid in your success. You will learn study strategies and their similarities and differences with traditional classroom methods. We'll teach you effective group study and communication techniques to give you the tools you'll need to ensure your success.
Workbooks have a variety of activities, such as short answer questions, research topics, and group and individual projects, which allow the student to study and apply concepts presented in the training.
The teacher workbook includes suggested lesson plans for 4 - 8 week programs for teachers using LearnKey training in the classroom. In addition to comprehensive details, background information, answers, and explanations for instructors, this workbook also includes answer sheets for all workbook activities.
The LearnKey Vocational Services team is here to help you succeed! You can contact us by:
Our School observes the following holidays:
- 1/20/20 - Martin Luther King Day
- 2/17/20 - President's Day
- 5/25/20 - Memorial Day
- 7/4/20 - Independence Day
- 9/7/20 - Labor Day
- 10/12/20 - Columbus Day
- 11/11/20 - Veteran's Day
- 11/26/20-11/27/20 - Thanksgiving Break
- 12/21/20-1/1/21 - Christmas Break
You will receive credit on observed holidays as indicated below:
- Full Time: 2.86 Hours per day
- 3/4 Time: 2.14 Hours per day
- Half Time: 1.43 Hours per day
Practice Labs and Tests
Weekly Tutoring Sessions
LearnKey Veteran Students - join us for weekly tutoring sessions
Learn what other students are doing to succeed in our programs. Be sure to attend as frequently as needed. Please contact your Student Services Representative for meeting invite details.
- Orientation Group Session - Last Thursday of every month at 3:00pm MST
- Getting Started in Online Expert - Monday, Wednesday, & Friday at 10:00am and 2:30pm MST
- Microsoft Monday - Mondays at 11:00am MST
- Tutor Tuesday (CompTIA) - Tuesdays at 11:00am MST
- Job Readiness Tuesday - Third Tuesday of every month at 11:00am MST
- Wild West Wednesday (Advanced IT Tutoring) - Every other Wednesday at 6:00pm MST
- Tutor Thursday (CompTIA) - Thursdays at 3:00pm MST
- Network+ Workshop - 2nd and 4th Fridays of every month at 11:00am MST
- Adobe Tutoring - 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 12:30pm MST